Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forty-Stinkin-Three.


Hello to all of you who are still reading this blog. Thanks for that, by the way. You're cool. I like you. No really...thank you.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to let you know I'm working on a story about the Little family. I heart the Littles and I can't wait to tell you about them. But until then...here are a few fun tidbits.

1. My roommate(Anna) and I counted 43 American flags on our very short ride home last night (on ONE street). Forty-three. Most of which were tattered...and hanging off of rubble. I sure do love me some Joplin, Missouri these days. Forty-three...did I say that? One street.
2. My roomies and I are working out a plan to be out past curfew several times a week. Because, as it turns out...there are very fine looking police officers guarding our fair city. We salute you very fine looking police officers! Also...I drive a silver Honda Civic...
3. I was sorting donated clothing last week at one of the donation centers when I stumbled upon several bags of "teen" clothing. I pulled out a t-shirt that said, "I'm done with him. You can have him now." And I said aloud..."oh no, not on my watch." That t-shirt, 5 pairs of freakishly short cutoffs, and one string bikini all found their way into the trash pile. You're welcome, Joplin.

The Littles are coming up next. Get ready, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are so led...please leave comments! On the drop down menu just choose the name/url option and type in your name. You do not have to include a url. Thanks, I like you.